California State Polytechnic Universities, Pomona is one of the few schools that offers graduate course in Timber Design. The course is offered once every two years and covers subjects related to tall wall design, dowel and heavy timber connections design, high-load diaphragm design, complex plywood shear wall design and design of multistory wood structures. As part of the class students are required to perform case study of existing unique wood structures and state-of-the-art knowledge research of selected topics.
Jul 16, 2015.
Children and Checking’ TLC not revealing the ‘solution life’ of the lobbyist
Jul 15, 2015. How-to Produce a Study Paper Proposal
There are no upcoming events.
- University of California, Berkeley
- Cal Poly - Pomona
- Cal Poly - San Luis Obispo
- Clemson University
- Colorado State University
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Oregon State University
- San Diego State University
- Santa Clara University
- University of Minnesota
- University at Buffalo
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- University of Nevada, Reno
- USC - University of Southern California
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Washing State University